RWC Enterprises wins contract for terminal remodel

On Monday, October 8, 2012, Gregg County Commissioners Court awarded the base bid contract for the East Texas Regional Airport Renovation Project to RWC Enterprises, INC.

The total project cost is $3,275,901.00.  There is an estimated completion timeframe within 18 months of the project start date.

The project is funded 90% from the FAA, with Gregg County bringing in the remaining 10% of the funding.

Included in the project cost is a passenger boarding bridge, a covered walkway along the terminal drop-off lane, and other security, technology, cosmetic, and structural improvements to bring the terminal into the 21st century.